Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) sets forth the principles that govern the use by customers of the Web-based products and services provided by Horse Show Patterns.com. This AUP is designed to help protect our customers, and the Internet community, from irresponsible, abusive or illegal activities.
This AUP identifies the actions that Horse Show Patterns.com considers to be Prohibited Actions (meaning those actions which create denial of access or impediment of service).
Prohibited Actions: General Terms and Conditions of Use
- Publishing or otherwise disseminating the Patterns or creating subsets or derivatives for commercial use or sale.
- Providing services for a fee using the Patterns or any subsets or derivatives thereof.
- Allowing data from the Patterns to be made available to others or downloading the Patterns onto any electronic storage media or distributing or transferring the Search Results in any form (printed, electronically relayed, posted to public list services or bulletin boards, or magnetically stored) to, or for the benefit, of others.
- Unauthorized distribution of passwords and/or access codes is strictly prohibited.
- Institutional users should contact their Site Administrator regarding the General Terms and Conditions of their License Agreement.
Prohibited Actions: Impersonation/Forgery
- Adding, removing, or modifying identifying network header information (aka "spoofing") in an effort to deceive or mislead.
- Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information.
Prohibited Actions: Network unfriendly activity
- Any activities which adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use Horse Show Patterns.com services or the Internet are prohibited. This includes "denial of service" attacks against the Horse Show Patterns.com servers, network hosts or individual user.
Prohibited Actions: Commercial e-mail
- Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail. Using a Horse Show Patterns.com e-mail or Website address to distribute commercial e-mail is prohibited.
- Sending large volumes of unsolicited e-mail (aka "mail bombing") is prohibited.
Prohibited Actions: Access control and Authentication
- Attempting to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account (aka "cracking") is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the customer, logging into a server or account the customer is not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of Horse Show Patterns.com servers and networks.
Prohibited Actions: Proxy Hunters, Spiders, Robots
- Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a User’s session, by any means, locally or by the Internet.
Horse Show Patterns.com reserves the right to monitor Internet access to the Horse Show Patterns.com services by authorized User(s)/Licensee(s), as part of the normal course of its business practice. Should Horse Show Patterns.com discover User(s) engaged in Prohibited Actions as outlined above, which create denial of access or impediment of service, and which adversely affect Horse Show Patterns.com’s ability to provide services; Horse Show Patterns.com reserves the right to temporarily suspend User/Licensee access to the Horse Show Patterns.com Host Server and/or Database. Horse Show Patterns.com shall make written/electronic notification to User or Licensee point of contact of any temporary suspension, and the cause thereof, as soon as reasonably possible. This temporary suspension will remain in effect until the Prohibited Actions have ceased.